With the Royal Orange Marketplace platform launched, it plans to support thousands of independent designers’ and small brands, giving them an online space to sell their fashions and access to Royal Orange’ extensive global customer base of fashion-loving trend setters. Today, the Royal Orange Marketplace platform is looking for amazing designers & brands from around the world. Want to join us and grow your brand on our platform? Here’s how.
We want to make sure our customers have a consistently great experience when shopping on Royal Orange Marketplace, no matter what boutique they are buying from. That’s why we have the Royal Orange Marketplace boutique standards that all boutiques must adhere to. These outline the basic level of service that you must provide to run a boutique on Royal Orange Marketplace. While we’ve outlined the basics here, we do encourage all our boutiques to strive for top-rated seller status. Offering great products, communication, reliable shipping and returns.
- Sell to Royal Orange’ extensive global audience of trend creators and fashion lovers
- A personal account manager dedicated to guiding your boutique to success
- A boutique storefront tailored to your brand
- Opportunities for editorial coverage across our website, social media channels, newsletters and Royal Orange’ platforms
- When you make a sale, you’ll pay 20% commission
- Your product images must be up to standard before you open your boutique. Read our photography guide for further details
- You’ll need an Royal Orange Marketplace account to apply for a boutique. Sign in when applying or create an account
- To become a boutique on Royal Orange Marketplace you must be selling your own designs
- You will need a Business PayPal account to launch – find out more about this, and other selling info, on our how to sell on Royal Orange Marketplace page
- You can start with as little as five items, although listing more gives you better visibility on site
- You should try to offer international shipping as our platform has a global audience
- We require a high standard of customer service as detailed in our Boutiques Standards Guide. You will need to factor in time to manage customer service requests in order to maintain a high level of customer feedback